The Pulse | Thursday, December 20, 2018
Top Stories From The Inside Tract 2018
This year, we saw many accomplishments as an association and as an industry, including a successful Annual Course in Orlando, Florida that saw over 1,200 attendees, six webinars that brought education to 246 individuals, the SGNA Fall GI/Endoscopy Nursing Review Course that had 42 attendees, and the SGNA Train the Trainer Course in November, which had 25 attendees. In addition, 2018 was the first full year of content on The Inside Tract. Take a walk down memory lane with the top five most-accessed articles of 2018, and be sure to check back each week in 2019 for more content every gastroenterology professional needs to know.
- Greater Risk of Infection Than Thought for Colonoscopy and Endoscopies
- American Cancer Society Updates Guideline for Colorectal Cancer
- Annual Course Preview: Evolving Endoscopic and Colonoscopy Procedures
- A Day in the Life: Advocate Trinity Hospital in Chicago
- Tips to Help Play a Stronger Role in Colorectal Cancer Awareness